Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the LaserMade website (www.LaserMade.com) and purchase of the products or services on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check the Website regularly to review the latest updated current terms and conditions, as they are binding on you. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
Shopping with www.LaserMade.com:
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
LaserMade is a registered company, certified by the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales; LASERMADE LLP
Company number: OC372203
We reserve the right to refuse an order:
- where the goods are unavailable
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- if there has been a pricing or product description error
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
- if your personalised order breaches copyright or trademark infringement
Payment & Security:
Orders may be processed online, using a credit or debit card or via PayPal.
To ensure that shopping online is secure, when paying by credit/debit card your details will be encrypted using the 128-bit SSL Software. PayPal is our payment gateway. PayPal ensure that all your credit card details are encrypted and sent securely between you, your bank and LaserMade.
Standard FREE (2-3 days)
Monday – Saturday
Expedited (1-2 days)
Monday – Saturday
EXPRESS PREMIUM (24hour)
Monday – Friday
FREE EXPRESS PREMIUM (24hour)
Monday – Friday
Orders of £45 & Over
|Within 3 -6 Working Days
|Within 7 Working Days
LaserMade will not be held responsible for any delays in delivery due to courier issues.
LaserMade does not accept liability for orders lost or stolen when the delivery is a standard, non-tracked service.
All claims for damaged goods during transit, short or incorrect delivery must be notified in writing by email (email@example.com) and received by LaserMade within seven days of dispatch. Claims received after this time will not be accepted.
LaserMade aims to provide you with a fast, high-quality service. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement email carefully to check that all the details are correct. It is up to you to ensure that content you have contributed for inclusion in a personalised product is correct, and (for example) is correctly spelt.
By uploading, posting, contributing or including any content or material in a personalised product, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and communicate to the public that content or material solely for the purpose of performing obligations and exercising rights under these Terms. Note that we may modify content or material in order to conform it to LaserMade or the requirements of the product you have ordered (such as by cropping images).
We do not permit personalised products to include any content or material which:
- infringes anyone's copyright: in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an image or any other content that you wish to include in a personalised product or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to include that image or other content in the personalised product
- infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality
- contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation
- is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person
- misrepresents identity or impersonates any person
- includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person
- contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person
- gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us
- advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act
The above are our Content Rules.
Returns & Refunds:
You are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 14 days from which your order was placed for NON-PERSONALISED items / services.
Items must be in new and saleable condition; as sent.
Please note that your right to return products or request a refund does NOT apply to products and / or services which fall into the following categories:
- Personalised items
- Personalised services
- Made to measure / custom items; IE size, materials, etc.
The cost of return is your responsibility. We recommend using a tracked service as we do not accept any responsibility for returned goods until they have been received at our warehouse.
LaserMade will not take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
For returns, we will inspect the item(s) upon arrival and process the refund within 3-5 working days - minus any delivery costs.
Pricing, Description and Availability:
Prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT at the appropriate rate where applicable. LaserMade LLP VAT: 176 6541 79. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. If you have already received the goods we ask that you send them back to us, upon receipt we will issue a full refund and any costs you in incur returning the item.
3D Secure is an extra page that you will see after you have entered your card details that is provided by your card issuer. For some card issuers this may not be compulsory.
And our checkout is protected by 128-bit encryption.
Trademarks & Copyright:
LaserMade reserves all rights to its Intellectual Property (IP) including but not limited to; patents, brand or trading names, logos, proprietary user guides, manuals, equipment design, web site design, brochure design in printed and/or electronic format, designs protected under registered trade mark or copyright, software, educational and/or other forms of training scheme, production methods or any other proprietary operational processes and confidential information.
Such IP are not permitted to be used, copied, modified or distributed in any way whatsoever without our written consent. We shall defend our IP to the full extent of UK and International law and prosecute infringements aggressively.
For more information or questions, please email us: